So I saw a few other people posting their resolutions/goals for 2016, so I thought maybe I should. If it is public at least then someone can call me out on not finishing them.
- Sharpen my scripting programming skills, specifically Python and Perl.
- Get in better shape ie start running and get back to about 170 or so.
- Build a machine using Linux from Scratch.
- Keep gardening like a mad man.
- Spend more time with my family at the house.
- Start back up at school.
So there they are. Though the last two might conflict a little I think they are both doable. I kind of also like the idea of posting these here, as I can look back and see if I fail horribly at them all.